For the fifth consecutive year, the prestigious legal publication “Best Lawyers” has recognized the work of AGM’s lawyers, this year including 12 of them in its ranking “The Best Lawyers in Spain (2021 Edition)”.
On 19 November, the new edition of “The Best Lawyers in Spain” guide was published, which, through the votes of the previously recognized lawyers, rewards the work of what they consider to be the best lawyers in the different areas in the country.
12 AGM lawyers, among the best in Spain in their areas.
Since 2017, the publication has included lawyers from different areas of AGM in its rankings and this year we reached our record number of lawyers included, with 12 of them:
- Leonardo Cárdenas Armesto and Jordi Rovira Esteve in Tax Law.
- Xavier de Bernat Jiménez in Insurance Law.
- Fernando J. García Marín, Àlex Plana Paluzie, Francisco Lacasa Lobera and Julio Rocafull Rodríguez in Corporate and M&A Law.
- Luis San José Gras and Joaquín Abril Sánchez in Labor and Employment Law.
- Sergio López Ejarque and Miguel Noriega Díaz in Litigation.
- Jordi Tirvió Portús in Criminal Defense and Corporate Governance & Compliance Practice.
Best Lawyers has been studying the legal sector worldwide for more than 10 years, has a presence in more than 17 countries and uses the “peer review” methodology to position lawyers within the different areas of law, being the same lawyers already recognized within the guide who vote for their colleagues to name the best.
Currently, AGM is positioned as one of the most important law firms in the country in terms of number of professionals and turnover, being also the only Spanish firm with its own office in France (Paris).
If you want more information, please contact AGM here.
Marketing and Communication Department