If you have any questions or queries regarding this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .We will do our best to deal with your questions or queries as soon as possible.
We may update this Policy at any time without notice. Updates will be marked with a new edition number and dated accordingly. You agree to review this Policy regularly and to be bound by the Policy then in force as it appears on our website.
Lawrope is subject to European privacy legislation, which regulates the use of individuals’ personal information. This legislation imposes specific requirements on Lawrope. All personal information supplied by you to us online via the website will be protected by us in accordance with current applicable privacy legislation and the terms of this Policy.
What personal information do we collect?
It is not necessary for you to provide us with any personal information in order for you to access the general information sections of the website. However, if you wish to benefit from any of the online services that we offer via the website and/or to register with us, you will need to provide us with certain personal information such as your name and contact details including your e-mail address. The following is a non-exhaustive list of the types of services which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information from you:
1. Electronic Newsletter – In the event that you request us to send you electronic newsletters, we will collect and hold your name and contact details including your e-mail address. You may at any time remove yourself from our mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter.
How will we use your information?
Except as otherwise stated above, we will use the information that you provided to us online for the purposes of:
1. providing you with any service(s) that you have requested;
2. dealing with your requests and/or enquiries;
3. carrying out analysis;
4. improving the quality of our services;
5. maintaining our records for administrative purposes;
6. tracking activity on our website;
7. protecting our website against unauthorised access;
8. assisting with police investigations and/or enquiries;
9. complying with statutory and/or regulatory obligations;
10. sending you marketing information that we believe may be of interest to you.
Who do we disclose your information to?
Except as provided below, we will not share your personal information with any third parties:
1. We may be required to disclose your personal information to third parties by law.
2. We may disclose your personal information to the police or other public sector bodies with authority to request such information and/or fraud prevention agencies for the purpose of preventing fraud/loss, to prevent, detect or discourage crime and/or for the apprehension or prosecution of offenders.
Lawrope sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms those users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and do not like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
We may sometimes use an Internet device called a cookie to store login or other information on your computer. A cookie is a small piece of information stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are used to make the link between you and the information you have provided to the website, to identify users and personalise their visit by customising web pages for them. Most websites automatically accept cookies although you do not have to. If you disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain features of our website.
For certain services, we will allow you to have an ID or password stored in a cookie.
Further information on cookies and how you can remove cookies from your browser is provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau on its website which is located at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Transfer of personal information
By submitting personal information to Lawrope via the website, you agree that Lawrope may legitimately transfer your personal information to third parties located outside of the European Economic Area.
You also agree that in the event that Lawrope were to undergo any form of restructuring, whether by acquisition, merger or otherwise, we may continue to use and share your personal data across the restructured firm.
Changes and Information
Should you wish to have your information updated or corrected, you may either access and correct your Internet registration record online or, alternatively, you may contact email@example.com . We will use our reasonable endeavours to update or correct your information as soon as possible.
Lawrope operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised individuals have access to the information provided by users of our website and our clients.
Please note that whilst we endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information and/or other data that you disclose to us online via the website. You accept the inherent risks of providing information and dealing online over the internet and you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
Copies of personal information
In the event you require a copy of your personal data that we retain, we will provide it to you once we receive the statutory fee.