The clock is ticking. Are you ready for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)? The GDPR represents a significant overhaul of data protection legislation and will have a big impact on companies in the leisure & hospitality sector.
One of the first steps towards GDPR compliance is awareness. The new accountability principle requires you to demonstrate that you comply with the GDPR. Staff training and awareness is key for those looking to demonstrate compliance.
This informative workshop will include an overview of GDPR, a more in depth look at the impact of the GDPR on the leisure & hospitality sector and practical steps to take now.
- An overview of the GDPR
- Data protection principles
- Lawful basis for processing (including consent vs legitimate interests)
- Impact of GDPR on Marketing
- Use of CCTV
- Accountability and privacy by design
- Enhanced data subject rights
- Data processor obligations
- Controller and processor contracts
- Enforcement and penalties
- Steps to take now
click here to book a place
For more information, please contact Sarah Williamson