Early bird discount till 31 December 2017
Join Sarah Williamson and Emma O’Connor for a training course which focuses on the core elements of GDPR from an HR perspective.
With the implementation date of 25 May 2018 fast approaching, join us for a training workshop which will concentrate on:
- Complying with the data protection principles – the reality
- Lawful basis – what to use and why
- What is a Privacy Notice what needs to be in it?
- Accountability, governance and training – why it is important
- Data subject rights – what’s changing and how does HR comply?
- What should HR be doing about its third party suppliers such as payroll
- Steps to compliance
Using small group discussion, examples and case studies we will look at the practicalities of GDPR and the consequences of non-compliance for HR.
This course is suitable for Data Protection Officers, HR professionals and compliance managers.
click here to book a place
For more information, please contact Emma O’Connor