2 Day Boyes Turner HR Masterclass for junior to mid-level HR professionals
Employment and HR training course for junior and mid-level HR professionals
Join Emma O’Connor, Head of Training – Employment Group, for a highly interactive and informative 2-day HR masterclass. The masterclass provides legal and practical training for the busy junior and mid-level HR professional. Emma uses her experience of working with many different organisations to deliver a course which is engaging, practical and relevant
Whether you or someone in your team is new to HR, returning to a career in HR or is in need of a refresher or if you simply want to enchance the skills set of your HR function, this course is for you.
Over the 2 days, we will focus on:
- How is the employment relationship defined?
- How to spot an employment contract and what key clauses do you need to know – and why
- The importance of employment policies and encouraging compliance
- Recruitment and the role of HR
- Managing employee sickness absence
- Managing conduct and the role of HR in the disciplinary process
- Managing performance (a particular focus on the role of HR in the performance improvement process)
- The redundancy process – pitfalls and process
- Equality and discrimination in the workplace – a focus on “protected characteristics”
- Family friendly rights
- Conducting a grievance investigation and managing the grievance process
- Dealing with claims and key areas of the employment tribunal procedure for HR
Places on the course are limited as it will be run in a classroom style so book early to avoid disappointment. You will also have the chance to meet other lawyers in the team to discuss your issues.
Cost – £600 + VAT per delegate
(An early bird discount available if spaces are booked before the end of April 2017, delegates will enjoy a 10% discount off the full price)
Registration from 9.00 am – course ends 14.30 both days to allow delegates to get back to the office.
If we do not meet our minimum booking numbers are are unable to run the event we will refund all places purchased.
To book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
click here to book a place
For more information, please contact Emma O’Connor